Why struggle yourselves to find the best person to fit your vacancy?
CCV has a track record of helping clubs find the right person for the right role. Factors including an applicant’s experience, skills and education are important, but so is finding someone who will be the right ‘fit‘ for your club’s culture.
CCV offers members an efficient and cost-effective recruitment solution for key senior roles. This service includes:
- Gaining an understanding of the role requirements by obtaining a recruitment brief and position description from the club
- Reviewing our database for appropriate candidates
- Drafting an advertisement for the role
- Advertising the position on Seek.com and the CCV website
- Answering phone / email queries and accepting applications from interested applicants
- Reviewing applications, talking to applicants and developing a short list for interviews by the club
- Briefing the club on the shortlist
- Where requested, advice on interview techniques
- Contacting un-successful applicants (apart from those on the shortlist)
Clubs then continue the recruitment process by:
- contacting shortlisted candidates to arrange interview times
- interviewing candidates
- Advising all shortlisted applicants of their decision
- Submitting a formal written offer to the successful candidate.
The CCV fee for this service is designed to cover the cost of the Seek advertisement along with a heavily subsidised portion of our associated administrative costs. The fee for this service is $700 + GST.
Complete this recruitment brief and return it with the position description so we can start helping immediately. The brief ensures we understand what type of person you are looking at for the role.
Don’t have a position description for the vacancy? Links to some of the most commonly requested position descriptions are below.
Access the ccv.siag.com.au website to find position description templates you can tailor for your club. If you have forgotten your password call SIAG on 1300742447.
Clubs should note that it is not possible to ask potential staff to come in for a trial without compensating the person for their time. They must be paid at their applicable casual rate for a minimum of two hours.