Club General Manager/Myrtleford
The Club is looking to appoint a hands-on Manager who has excellent communication and ‘people skills’, with a dedication to lead the business and achieve the Club’s objectives and business plan. The role offers an attractive remuneration package, relocation expenses and staff benefits.
This represents a rare opportunity for a career focused Manager to make a difference and join an organisation that has its members and community at the heart of its daily operations. This role offers a unique lifestyle choice, located in Regional Victoria.
The General Manager’s duties will include:
- Overseeing Club employees. The day to day management of all areas of the Club’s operations including sporting facility maintenance.
- Maintaining high standards of staff performance particularly in the areas of customer service, dress, RSA and RSG
- The maintaining and monitoring of financial records. Preparing reports for the Board summarising the business’s financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage and cash flows, and assist with the preparation and implementation of strategic plans, budgets and financial forecasts.
- Development and project management
- Identifying and leading the Club into future opportunities
- Proactive marketing and promotion of the Club and activities
- Liaising / advising Directors and exercising specific delegated authorities from the Board.
- Managing liquor licensing, and gaming activities.
- Being the ‘face of the Club’ for the Members and community.
Interested in an Interim Manager Role?
We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced or semi-retired managers who might be keen on an Interim Manager role. If you know someone who’d perhaps be interested or yourself please email us your Resume at [email protected] or give us a ring on (03) 8851 4900