Community Clubs Victoria is an industry association representing the needs of Victorian community clubs of all shapes and sizes. We listen to club needs and understand the need for prompt and informed action.
Our members vary from small volunteer-based sporting clubs through to very large clubs with multi-million dollar turnovers. All of our members have one thing in common – like us, they are not-for-profit entities designed to provide facilities, support and entertainment for their communities.
CCV assists its members with a variety of support services including:
- Industrial relations support hotline.
- Dispute resolution.
- Governance issues.
- Liquor licensing.
- Government relations.
- Trade referrals advice.
- Networking and learning opportunities.
- Human resource support hotline.
- Food safety compliance.
- Regular Industry updates.
- Training information.
- Responsible Gambling compliance.
In 2018 the CCV Board has undergone a strategic review of the association with the following outcomes:
CCV will be recognised as the trusted clubs’ advisor, a strong and consistent advocate supporting a healthy and sustainable club industry.
- Enhance the value of clubs and the club sector
- Serve community clubs as their Employer Association.
- Improve knowledge-sharing through events and quality communication
- Advocate the club sector’s interests to government assertively
- Communicate the true value of clubs to community, media and government
- Innovation, learning and continual improvement
- Ethical conduct, openness, truth and integrity
- Accuracy, accountability for actions
- Prudent use of members’ funds
- Passion for the sector
- Commitment to good governance and club director development
Provide expert industry advice to members in order to:
- Improve their operations and viability
- Enhance and protect their value and relevance to all stakeholders including government
- Support sector sustainability
Priority issues to address
- Provide member services that allow clubs to operative effectively and remain relevant to their members and community
- Ensure sustainability of association finances
- Advocate on behalf of clubs to provide members with the best possible regulatory landscape
- Communicate the value of clubs
- Understand members’ needs and wants and meet them
- Continuous improvement in operations and processes
Established by clubs, for clubs, CCV invites you to join today. Just call us on:
03 8851 4900 or email email@example.com