Community Clubs Victoria is an industry association representing the needs of Victorian community clubs of all shapes and sizes. We understand clubs needs and provide a range of support and advisory services to the club network across Victoria.
Our members vary from small volunteer-based sporting clubs, through to very large clubs with multi-million dollar turnovers. All of our members have one thing in common – like us, they are not-for-profit entities designed to provide facilities, support and entertainment for their communities.
CCV assists its members with a variety of support services including:
- Industrial relations support hotline.
- Dispute resolution.
- Governance issues.
- Liquor licensing.
- Government relations.
- Trade referrals and advice.
- Networking and learning opportunities.
- Human resource support.
- Food safety compliance.
- Regular Industry updates, newsletters and journals.
- Training information.
- Responsible Gambling compliance.
- Senior Management Recruitment.
- Business Planning.
CCV Vision & Values – Supporting our Industry
CCV will be recognised as the trusted clubs’ advisor, a strong and consistent advocate supporting a healthy and sustainable club industry.
- Enhance the value and sustainability of clubs and the club sector
- Support the employer and governance interests of community clubs
- Improve knowledge-sharing through events and quality communication
- Advocate the club sector’s interests to government assertively.
- Communicate the true value of clubs to community, media and government
- Innovation, learning and continual improvement
- Ethical conduct, openness, truth and integrity
- Accuracy, accountability for actions
- Prudent use of members’ funds
- Leadership and passion for the sector
- Commitment to good governance and club director development
Provide expert industry advice to members in order to:
- Improve their operations and viability
- Enhance and protect their value and relevance to all stakeholders including government
- Support sector sustainability
Priority issues to address
- Provide member services and education that allows clubs to operate effectively, compliantly and remain relevant to their members and community.
- Ensure sustainability of association finances.
- Advocate on behalf of clubs to provide members with the best possible regulatory landscape.
- Communicate the value of clubs
- Understand members’ needs and wants and meet them.
Established by clubs, for clubs, CCV invites you to join today. Just call us on:
03 8851 4900 or email [email protected]