Community Clubs Victoria is an industry association representing the needs of Victorian community clubs of all shapes and sizes. We listen to club needs and understand the need for prompt and informed action.
Our members vary from small volunteer-based sporting clubs through to very large clubs with multi-million dollar turnovers. All of our members have one thing in common – like us, they are not-for-profit entities designed to provide facilities, support and entertainment for their communities.
CCV assists its members with a variety of support services including:
- Industrial relations support hotline.
- Dispute resolution.
- Governance issues.
- Liquor licensing.
- Government relations.
- Trade referrals advice.
- Networking and learning opportunities.
- Human resource support hotline.
- Food safety compliance.
- Regular Industry updates.
- Training information.
- Responsible Gambling compliance.
CCV’s management and board have developed a set of guiding principles that help to define the values of the association.
- Innovation, learning and continual improvement
- Ethical conduct, openness, truth and integrity
- Accuracy, accountability for actions
- Prudent use of members’ funds
- Passion for the industry
- Strong governance principles and a commitment to director development.
Established by clubs, for clubs, CCV invites you to join today. Just call us on:
03 9419 8505 or email [email protected]